Buy Sure Property Inspections – Your Auckland Home Inspection Experts
“A Professional Home Inspection Before You Buy is Invaluable”
A house is an expensive purchase and money can be tight once you move in. You could regret your decision to buy a house if faced with unexpected repair bills that were not in your budget. A professional home inspection before you buy will give you information regarding existing and potential problems.
Not many existing homes will come up with a completely clean slate – there will always be some maintenance to be done. Identifying building issues before committing to the purchase means that you can make an informed decision about whether the problems are so severe that you should not go ahead with the purchase. If a property has any signs of leaking, you must engage an experienced building inspector with weathertightness expertise to inspect it. At Buysure we have inspectors with the necessary qualifications and experience who can carry out this additional building inspection using a high-tech infrared thermography camera. They will report specifically on any weathertightness risks.
Why Hire Us Before You Buy?
- We have qualified inspectors who can carry out a Standard Building Inspection or Thermal Imaging Inspection.
- LBP (licensed building practitioner) BOINZ (member of the building officials institute of nz) we are certified meth test samplers, Level one Thermographer’s.
- We use highly recognised inspection software to generate professional, comprehensive reports which are delivered over the Internet to anywhere in the world within 24 hours.
- We are able to obtain LIM reports and Property files.
- Our prices are highly competitive.
- We are available 7 days a week.
- We have professional indemnity insurance to cover legal costs and damages and adhere to the Standards of NZ (Residential Property Inspection).